Love Shayari,Love is the one who holds hands and takes them to heaven

 shayari of love https://love352.godaddysites.com/f/love-shayari-sad-shayari-2022

Love is that which takes you to heaven by holding hands.  Latest collection of  Love Shayari in Hindi for 2022 in Kavita Tadka in Hindi for great bond like husband, wife and girlfriend, lover  . And if you are looking for Shayari on any other category then please click from tag menu and   read a huge collection of  Best Love Shayari in Hindi . Love Shayari  Tadka Shayari in Hindi. I don't know why even after seeing you, I want to see you. Because I love you so much my dear darling. Below all love shayari is specially for you. I really like to love you so much without any limits.     sad shayari 

friend beautiful good morning quotes zindagi shayari


romantic

 Love Shayari

Love is the one who holds hands and takes them to heaven. Latest collection of Love Shayari for 2022 in Hindi for great bond like husband, wife, and girlfriend, boyfriend in Hindi at poetry tadka. And if you are looking for Shayari on another category please click from the tag menu and read a huge collection of best Love Shayari in Hindiलव शायरी हिंदी में लिखी हुई by poetry tadka. I don't know why even after seeing you, I still want to see you. Because I love you very very much my dear jaan. Below all love Shayari is especially for you. I really like to love you very much without any limits.

  1. There were a hundred excuses to see you, hi what were those times?
  2. I really like very much, staying within your limits and loving very much
  3. You are my life and I believe in my life, you are my heart, you are my life.
  4. I had all the love I had, I have done everything to you
  5. Life is not a story, not like you, you want .

Don't get angry  with me I
am like illiterate 
, nothing comes except you. 

I have only one soul, 
and that too is too much of a devil. 

Comments